Friday, October 26, 2012

Cooking in the morning.

Just made Chicken Licken for dinner tonight.  mmm   Has chicken thighs (boneless/skinless) tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt, paprika, chili powder, and ginger.   It has a nice flavor once all the spices mingle with the chicken and tomatoes. Serving on a bed of Quinoa.  

Yesterday, I did not get around to making anything for dinner.  I came home and Brian had fixed his own dinner. One can of soup, can of potatoes, and can of green beans.  I felt bad, but he was not complaining and he ate it all.  

I did manage to get some cleaning of my desk done yesterday though.  Shredded some old paperwork.  Now I can feel like I can breathe.  

I'm planning on working on my sewing area next.  A few months ago, Brian bought me a 5 tiered rack with several plastic container so I could organize my material.  We were both enthusiastic about the project.  We even rearranged the room so we could fit it in along with my cutting table, a book case, my writing desk, 2 printer carts (one holds the printer and scanner, the other holds paper and supplies), and my sewing table.  Oh, and don't forget the dog crate. This is really their room, and we are taking it over.  It is wall to wall furniture, with plenty of room in the center.  After our initial enthusiasm, the weather changed and we headed outdoors for walks and trips to our state parks.  So there it all sits, empty baskets and all.  I picked up a template last night and it was covered with dust.  Time to get to work. 

Enjoy your day and Happy Reading. 




No comments:

Post a Comment