Monday, October 22, 2012

Lists

Back in January 2012, I made a list of things I would like to accomplish this year.  So far, I may have finished one thing on the list, which is not a very good record.  I can not find the list. I posted it on my face book page, I have written the list several time through out the year.  I guess I'm good at making lists..my girls can attest to that.

Some of the things I have on my list: 

Finish 3 books I have started.

Finish the sewing project I started for my daughter Joanna.

Make something for my niece Chrystal for her new apartment, which is no longer new by this time.

Start the project for my sister-in-law Kathy...actually, I bought material about this time in 2011 for Christmas in 2011...talk about procrastination.

Clean out the closet and donate, donate, donate.

Scan pictures into the computer...this would be a huge project, I have about 20 photo albums all about 3 inches thick...not to mention the pictures that never made it into an album. 

Make a budget and stick to it. 

Write down things about my family and how I grew up.

Write every day, to help with my writing skills. 

Then there is the list of lists, this exercise is supposed to get your brain working.  Pick a subject and make a list of 100 things, and do it all in one sitting.  This is harder than one would think, and I have made one list of 100, which did not make it to 100. My brain just fizzles out. You can check out the process here:  http://litemind.com/tackle-any-issue-with-a-list-of-100/

My goal for the rest of this year is to accomplish at least one more thing on my list before 2013 arrives.  Choosing the project to complete is a whole other story.  

Keep checking back to see which project I am going to finish first.



No comments:

Post a Comment