Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Book Review and Discount

For anyone interested, you can view my children's book at my bookstore. Ann M Olsen's Book Store

I don't claim to be a great author or an artist, but from what I have heard, everyone that has bought the book loves it.  Their children and grandchildren enjoy it too.  One of my co-workers bought it for her 4 year old, and said she had to read it every night to her daughter. 


I sent a copy to my sister when her granddaughter was little, she wrote the review for the book.  Her encouragement led me to do the self publishing through lulu , where they print the book as ordered.   Hope you will check it out and consider ordering it.  It is also available in ebooks

Right now lulu is giving a 30% off discount on any books, but hurry today, November 27, 2012, is the last day to take advantage of this.  Use the code DELIRITAS at check out, must be in all caps. 



Happy Reading !
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment