Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas it upon us here.  My daughter who currently resides in Missouri, and whose heart is in Florida, arrived in Indiana last night about 12:30 am. Did I say last night, I meant this morning.  Needless to say Mom and Dad stayed up waiting for their (her boyfriend and her dog) arrival.    After carrying in several loads of luggage and presents, we finally were able to settle down about an hour later.  I think we all went comatose as we did not wake up until 8:30 am this morning.   I am so happy that they made it here safely and will be here for the next couple of days. 

After having a filling lunch at our favorite restaurant, Charleston's , we headed home where three of us took naps, I napped in the car on the way home.  We are planning on taking them downtown tonight to see the lights, and possibly watch Scrooged.

Our Christmas will be tomorrow at my husband's brother's home.  We are going to haul all the presents for our kids over there.  There is not much for them, but they are big presents.  Looking forward to tomorrow and the excitement.  

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Happy Reading !
Ann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment