Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas

Along with getting everything done for Christmas, I have a birthday to celebrate the week before.  

My daughter Angie was born 27 years ago on Dec 18.  What a blessing she has been to me and my husband.  We have loved watching her grow from a tiny baby into a beautiful young woman. We are quite pleased at the woman she has become.

We enjoyed taking her out shopping and dinner yesterday for her birthday.  We had such a good time that we ended up closing the stores at Edinburgh Premium Outlet. 



        Happy Birthday Angeline Irene


I still have things to do for Christmas, like decorating the tree.  Our daughter Joanna will be home this year for a few days.  She has not celebrated Christmas with us (except by Skype) for two years.  What a joy this will be for us this year.  

She is equally a blessing to us.  So full of energy, excitement, and encouragement.  Love to see her smiling face, we do not see it enough.  

Hopefully after the Holidays I will have more time to write.  Planning on getting my 2012 list done in 2013.  I did manage to get one project done..will let you all know what it was after Christmas.  



         Merry Christmas Everyone
 



Happy Reading !
Ann

 



No comments:

Post a Comment