Friday, March 1, 2013

March on!

 Well,, February flew by.  I know there are only 28 days in the month, but seriously why did it have to go by so quickly?  

In my last post I said I was going to get two things accomplished.  Taxes and shred paperwork.  I did about one third of the paperwork and finished my taxes yesterday.  Talk about cutting that close.  I still need to review them again, and get them mailed out.  Technically, I guess I'm not done, but the bulk of it is completed.  We owe so I'm not really in a hurry to mail out those checks.  I put a deadline on that of March 15.  

Besides getting (or partially getting) my February list done, I did sort my dresser out, donated some shoes, clothes, my sewing chair and computer stuff. My sewing chair!!  Not to worry, they remodeled the office I work at and they purchased all new chairs and offered the old chairs to the employees for $5 each. So I brought mine home.  It is a much better chair and will work great when I'm sewing.  I did get my sewing machine set back up too.  During the Christmas season, we had to move some things around to make room for the tree, the sewing machine was easy to put up (on my new racks) and the table folded up and was stored neatly behind a cabinet.  

So February was not a total failure...I did accomplish something. 

Marching on to the March list: 
finish the taxes by the 15th
do the mending that has been piling up....Brian just added two pairs of jeans to that pile. 
finish that shredding    
 
not an overwhelming list...I can do this!  

I just realized my last post had only two views... I'm going to have to post more than once a month,  make my posts more interesting, or stop altogether.  What do you think?

 

Happy Reading !
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment