Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oh My!

Oh My is right! Two months with no posts from me.  As you can tell I'm not very good at this. I'm trying.

I could say in the past two months I have been extremely busy, but it would be better for me to say I am more or less lazy.  Not that I have been sitting around doing nothing, well some days yes, but not for the most part.  Hey, I work 40 hours a week, that has to account for something..right?

We did go to NC at the end of April. Always enjoy the Asheville area, hoping to move there some day.  For now, we will still be in IN...at least for another year.


We celebrated our 28th Anniversary on June 10th.  We drove down to Metamora, IN and walked around the town.  Most of the shops were close, or rather two or three shops were opened.  We went into Granny's Cookie Jars and Ice Cream Parlor.   They have over 2700 cookie jars.  Brian bought me one for our anniversary.  A cute little pup coming out of the cookie barrel.  I told him when I became a grandma, I wanted to have a cookie jar full of cookies for the grand kids.  So now I have a cookie jar, still waiting for the grand kids. Besides I'm a sucker for cute puppies. 

This post has been hanging here for days, unfinished.  I have decided to post it, then start working on my next post, which involves sewing.  Working on a few cool items.  Got one finished and it has already been given to my daughter.  I have a few more things to finish within the next month, and I am please to say, so far all is going well with them.    So hope you enjoy this short post.  

Happy Reading !
Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment