Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dimishing List

The other day when I posted, I went back to my post New Year New List and discovered I had done several of the things I had put on my list.  Boy did that make me feel great!  I crossed off each one and listed the approximate date I completed those items.  I will need to remember to keep up on that list and am already thinking about what I want to accomplish next year.  

In the meantime, I'm enjoying making my Christmas presents.  Still working on one thing, almost completed though.  I certainly can't wait to post  the result, but that will have to wait until after Christmas, don't want to spoil the surprise.   

I hope everyone that reads this blog is enjoying it.  I have been lax at posting on a regular basis, but I do what I can.  I have realized I will never be as good as some bloggers out there, who have such dedication and passion that they have actually turned their blogging into a career.  They amaze me.  

Well, I'm off to sew some more before heading to work.  


Happy Reading !
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment