Saturday, January 11, 2014

Preparing to Sew

I really have the bug to sew, sew, sew.   I should have purchased a new machine years ago.  Sorry Kenmore, but the old machine had it limits.  I still have the old Kenmore, not sure I will part with it just yet, it still works and will be a good back up if needed.  

The last few days I've been cutting fabric for a few projects.  This is what I have so far.  

More Christmas prints that I got on clearance.  Yeah!


Puppies and Kittens, and Seagull print.  This will be a reversible apron for my great neice Olivia.  I heard she liked blue, my favorite color too.



More clearance Christmas prints. 

Jimmy helping me out, taking a snooze in his 'man cave'.

Jack keeping watch at the door, almost nodding off. 


I also have a table runner I did a while back that I need to put the back on.  It is a smaller version of the one below.
Made this for my sister-in-law for her birthday.  I cut so many blocks, I had some left over and made a smaller table runner just like it. 

I'm off to sew.  

Happy Reading !
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment