When we moved in July, I received an issue of BLOCK that I thought was the latest issue. However when viewing the site I discovered there were two more issues I had not received. I emailed the company and within a few days I had received the two missing issues.
In one of the missing issues was a pattern for a Table Topper. I made one for Kathy to match her quilt. It went together so easily, that I decided to make several. In a couple hours I had 5 made.
|This is Kathy's table topper.|
|Though a little blurry, this is the use of one of these Table Toppers. Under a coffee mug or vase.|
|Getting ready to sew. I used a Wacky Web template from MSQC.|
|The top sewn together.|
|Iron the top onto fusible fleece and cut the excess off. Next with right sides together I stitched the top to the backing material leaving a small opening for turning. Trim off the excess backing material.|
|Turn, press and stitch around the seams in a continuous line.|
The finished products -
|Each one got my initials too.|
|A little extra, I made a tag to attach to each one.|
Thank you for your patience and keep watching for future post.