Monday, March 30, 2015

My 2015 Project Block 4

As promised, here is the results of my quilting on block four.  


Still need to work on the straight lines.  I like the small diamond shape on the lower right.

My favorite part.

This took some time, my lines are not all perfect, and I'm still working on travel stitching. 


The back.

Stippling.  My favorite one. 

This should have been smaller than what it is, but I'm pleased with it.

Size comparison.

The back.


The maze. 

Different sizes.

The tiny maze.  Some of my corners are rounded off and not all my lines are straight.  Practice, practice.  I'll get it.

The back.
Now remember all those circles I did on the extra block.  That was harder than I thought it would be, so I did not complete all the circles. 
I went from large circles, to attempting the medium circles, to just doing loops, to stippling.  What a funny looking block, and it gave me lots of practice.

The loops, not very organized either.

Tiny stippling.


At the end of the stippling, I did a spiral and ended the block in a corner.

The back. 

On to block number five.  The free motion quilting does not seem as challenging on block five as it did on block four,  we'll see. 


Happy Reading! 

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment