Saturday, April 4, 2015

My 2015 Project Block 6 - Quilted

Block six is going to take some time to quilt.  I made six blocks of block six.  Four based on the quilt pattern, and with the extra fabric I made two more then modified them.  See My 2015 Project Block 6.  As I get a few done I will post them.  

Block 6




Squiggly lines.  Since I only drew on one section and the rest were done free hand, I'm impressed.  I really had to think on the orange sections on how the lines went on the drawn piece.  Can you see where I got confused on which way to go? 



The back.  I was concerned with so much stitching going back to the center of the block, but it came out pretty good. 



More curved lines.  This one looks pretty neat with the curved lines going in different directions.  Some are a little shaky, but I'm happy with it.
The back.  My traveling stitches are getting better and better. 
Don't forget to check back soon to see the rest of block six quilted.


Happy Reading! 

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment